may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only after taking consent. Users can refuse to give consent, but this may affect the services delivered to the user.
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect non-personal information about users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means
of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
HOW WE USE YOUR COLLECTED INFORMATION
- Assess the needs of your business to determine or suggest suitable products.
- Send you requested product or service information.
- Respond to customer service requests.
- To run a sales promotion, feedback, or survey
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We will reserve all the organizational, technical measures to prevent your personally identifiable information from being used, disclosed, modified and accessed in unauthorised manner. You can contact us to know the details of these measures.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, or rent users personal information to others. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes only after taking consent from you.
Rights of Data Subjects:
- Your right of access– You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification– You have the right to ask us to rectify your personal information if you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure- You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing- You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability- You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organization, or to you, in certain circumstances.
CONTACT US :
Hyderabad - 500028